Chicken Tikka Salad with Avocado, Tomato & Spanish Onion! You can use any leftover meat for this one however an awesome marinated piece of chicken tikka works perfectly with the juicy tomatoes, fresh avocado and zingy spanish onion in this salad.
What you need:
A plate/bowl of leftover chicken Tikka
1/2 an avocado1 tomato
1/4 spanish onion
1. Whenever we get Indian for dinner I always order a spare piece of chicken tikka for lunch the next day!
2. Use your leftover chicken and chop it into slices (you can have it cold or warm it in the microwave)
3. Slice up your avocado and tomato and add to your bowl
4. Thinly slice your spanish onion and add to bowl with your chicken.
5. Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma’am!