“No Bun” Burger with Avocado Salad, Curried Vege Pattie & Tomato Chutney! This is great as a light lunch or a quick snack. Or toast up some awesome bread or a roll and make a real vege burger!
What you Need:
1 Vege Burger Pattie
handful of baby spinach leaves and rocket leaves
1/4 chopped spanish onion
1/2 an avocado
handful of cherry tomatoes
1 jar of awesome tomato chutney
1. Place your vege pattie onto your sandwich press and lower lid to cook
2. Mix together baby spinach, rocket, spanish onion, avocado and tomato on your plate
3. Once vege pattie is nicely browned and cooked through, place on top of salad
4. Spread a generous amount of tomato chutney onto your vege pattie
5. For all the bread lovers out there, this is also perfect as an “actual” burger, try experimenting with different chutney’s and relish!!