Smoked Paprika fish fillet with buttery zucchini! How good does that sound! This is such a simple recipe and really tasty! All you need is a handful of ingredients and away you go!
What you need:
1 Fish fillet either fresh or frozen (we used frozen Basa fillet), or leftovers
1 jar of smoked paprika spice mix
1 tub of butter
1 bottle of sweet chilli sauce
Ground Black Pepper
1. You can either fry your fillet of basa on the sandwich press or bring in some leftovers from last nights dinner! Simply sprinkle some smoked paprika over the basa before cooking.
2. Once fish is cooked through (4 minutes roughly on each side) then place a large blob of butter / margarine on your sandwich press to melt.
3. Slice your zucchini into long thin pieces and place onto the melting butter. Leave to cook through (turning once) until golden and soft.
4. Plate up your zucchini and top it off with your cooked basa fillet
5. Sprinkle with some ground black pepper and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce!