Why not try making this delicious Salmon pizza at work using a wrap as your pizza base! Easy and so tasty.
1 packet smoked salmon
1 jar of basil pesto
1 tub of Bocconcini or buffalo mozzarella
1 square or round wrap/pita bread
Cracked black pepper
1. Lay your wrap/pita bread flat and spread a generous amount of basil pesto all over it, so it covers the whole thing
2. Break apart your smoked salmon and place chunks on top of the basil pesto wrap
3. Put your balls of Bocconcini or buffalo mozzarella on your wrap either whole or broken into chunks
4. Place your wrap on the sandwich press and lower the top so it sits about 1cm above the ingredients
5. Leave it to cook until the bocconcini starts to melt
6. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper and plate up!