It doesnt get much more simple and delicious than this! A handful of amazing ingredients and you have a spicy, tangy and tasty dish that will surely make all your work colleagues envious!!
The question you may ask is, what is Labneh? It’s a yoghurt made into cheese balls. It’s amazing – try it!
What you need:
Some strips of leftover BBQ chicken or cook some up on your sandwich press at work
Bottle of Byron Bay Chilli – Coconut & Chilli sauce!
2 slices of thick cut Sourdough bread
Jar of Garlic Aoili
Handful of baby spinach leaves
Jar of marinated Labneh
1. You can either fry your thinly sliced marinated chicken on the sandwich press or for this recipe we used leftover BBQ chicken from last nights dinner. The marinate is “Byron Bay Chilli – Coconut & Chilli (Seriously Amazing)!
2. Get 2 slices of thick cut sourdough and spread you garlic aioli on it
3. Place some baby spinach onto your sourdough along with your cooked chicken
4. Wack a few gooey balls of Labneh on top of the chicken, place your sourdough on the sandwich press and lower lid so it’s just above the Labneh
5. Once your Labneh has melted enough then plate up and dig in!