Left over’s from Taco night?? Create these easy, fresh and tasty Lettuce Cups with Spicy Taco Mince, Tomato and Sour Cream!
Leftover taco mince
1 tablespoon sour cream
1. Cut a 1/4 chunk off your lettuce (or you can use cos lettuce)
2. Peel off layers to make your lettuce cups
3. Heat up last night taco mince in the microwave and place into lettuce cups
4. Chop some fresh tomatoes and place on top of mince
5. Whack a big dollop of sour cream ontop!
This is such an easy lunch idea and only takes about 4 minutes to make!!