Tomato, basil and bocconcini on a cruskit (rice crisp bread) with olive oil and reduced balsamic!! It takes about 2 minutes to make and about 2 seconds to eat!! Yum!
What you need
2 Cruskits (rice crisp bread)
3 cherry tomatoes
2 big balls of bocconcini
4 basil leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon reduced balsamic glaze
Salt and Pepper
1. Slice cherry tomatoes into halves
2. Break apart your balls of bocconcini and put onto your cruskit (crisp bread)
3. Put your tomatoes on top of your bocconcini and place ripped basil leaves onto the tomatoes
4. Season with salt and cracked black pepper then drizzle with olive oil and reduced balsamic glaze
5. Show all your work mates and make them jelous!