Sometimes we it’s nice to try new things and these awesome Veggie Burger Patties are just the thing! Paired with a delicious and simple coleslaw it’s the perfect filling meal that tastes amazing! Add a dollup of greek yoghurt on top for that extra zing!
What you need:
1. Veggie Burger Patties (We used Eatwell Lentil Burgers – http://www.australianeatwell.com.au/)
2. Coleslaw mix (Undressed, as we will make an awesome dressing!!)
3. Natural greek yoghurt (We used Tamar Valley Dairy Greek Style Yoghurt because it tastes amazing!!)
6. Cracked Black Pepper
7. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Using a little olive oil, fry the veggie burger on your sandwich press
2. While your burger is cooking, mix some greek yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper together to make a tangy dressing
3. Toss the dressing through a generous handful of coleslaw mix (add some sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds if you want for extra texture)
4. Put your coleslaw on a plate, throw your veggie burger on top and put a big dollup of greek yoghurt on top of your burger!
5. Easy and delicious!
1. Grab a burger bun and some swiss cheese and throw it all together with your coleslaw and burger pattie to make a ridiculously good veggie burger!
2. Mix some chilli sauce or sweet chilli sauce (if you dont like it too hot) through your greek yoghurt to give the whole dish an extra kick!!